Blog post#2

 Maryuri Caceres - Group #3

My Experience Working on the Changemaker Presentation 


One of my favorite projects this semester was the Changemakers Presentation. For this assignment, I chose Elon Musk as my changemaker from the 2000–Present Era. I was excited about this topic because I had heard about Tesla and SpaceX before, but I did not know much about the person behind them. I thought I already knew enough about Elon Musk, but once I started researching him, I realized there was so much more to learn.

As I worked on my PowerPoint and came up with ideas for my slides, I learned a lot of things that I did not know before. I learned how to organize information, connect ideas, and explain them in a way that others could understand. While creating my presentation, I kept reading more and more about Elon Musk. Every time I found new information, I became even more interested in his story. I was amazed by how many projects he has been involved in and how he continues to look for ways to improve the future.

What impressed me the most was his determination. Even when people doubted his ideas, he continued working toward his goals. Learning about his work with Tesla and SpaceX made me realize how much dedication and hard work it takes to turn an idea into something that can change the world. His story inspired me because it showed that success does not happen overnight. It takes patience, effort, and believing in yourself even when things are difficult.



Another part of this project that I really enjoyed was watching my classmates present their changemakers. Every presentation was different, and each one taught me something new. It was interesting to see how so many different people have made an impact on the world in their own way. Some changemakers made contributions through politics, some through science and inventions, and others through music and social change.

One presentation that I especially enjoyed was about Michael Jackson. I have always liked his music, but I learned that he was much more than a singer and performer. He helped many charities and used his success to help people around the world. I thought it was inspiring to learn about his generosity and the positive impact he had on so many lives. His music continues to bring people together, and his influence is still felt today.



I also enjoyed learning about Benjamin Franklin, James Madison, Susan B. Anthony, and Abraham Lincoln. Their presentations showed how much courage, leadership, and determination it took to create change during their time. The timeline presentations were also very interesting because they helped me understand how important events in history shaped the country we live in today.

Through this project, I learned that changemakers can come from many different backgrounds. Before this assignment, I mostly thought of changemakers as political leaders or inventors. However, after listening to my classmates' presentations, I realized that changemakers can also be musicians, activists, scientists, and many other types of people. What they all have in common is that they made a positive impact and inspired others through their actions.


Overall, I honestly loved this project. It was one of the most interesting presentations I have worked on because I was able to learn about someone I admire while also learning from my classmates. It reminded me that changemakers come from different backgrounds and make a difference in many different ways. Some change the world through technology, some through leadership, and some through kindness and helping others.

This project taught me that one person really can leave a lasting impact on the world. Whether it is Elon Musk, Michael Jackson, Benjamin Franklin, or anyone else we learned about, they all left their mark on history. Their stories inspired me to work hard, believe in my ideas, and remember that even small actions can make a difference.

                                                                           Thank you for reading!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post #1